1-Take a Facebook Hiatus. I have learned that Facebook detracts seriously from the amount of time I would normally spend being awesome. I hereby declare to reserve Facebook checking time for Saturday evenings after the Children are sleeping and Todd is in the bathroom or popping popcorn. Linking Instagram pictures and posting links to the blog don't count as "checking Facbook"
2-Update the Blog. I hereby declare that Blog Updating Time will occur weekly either Wednesday or Thurdsay afternoon during Nap/Preschool Time. By the end of the year I will have 52 blog posts, so get your reading glasses ready, friends.
3-Attend the Temple once each month. I hereby declare to visit the Temple one Saturday morning a month as my Mom has graciously offered her babysitting services.
How about you guys? Any goals or declarations??
2 comments:
Hmmm. You're goals are much more... worthy than mine. Essentially, they are: wash my face every night and try not to yell so much. I hope you succeed. ;)
So Ive been impressed with your post consistency lately! I looked at your blog on my phone the other day and didnt want to comment because it takes me forever on my phone. A few things of note: it made me smile to see that Autumn was wearing the same dress in your family pictures as Katy wore in ours (must be good taste), your house looks adorable...but we still miss being able to look in to see you when we go to the park, the pirate party looked like a blast..I can't imagine a better theme for Autumn, and good luck on your goals. I dont know. I love resolutions but it's hard to put them all down in one place...I keep adding to mine and who knows if I can keep up (probably not), but I think the temple is always a good goal! Good luck!
Post a Comment