Sunday, January 20, 2013

I won't quit you.

I realize I'm posting a few days later than I normally do, but I took the last half of this week off. Wednesday afternoon, I packed my bags and ran away to St. George with some awesome ladies from my old 'hood. We shopped, ate, shopped, ate, read books, worked out, ate, slept in, watched movies, ate, and played games. It was such a perfect little getaway.

So, if you are ever in St. George go to Swig. Order a Dirty Dr. Pepper and a Sugar Cookie. No thanks necessary.


AahhhahHHhaa Sweet Sunshine.


Junk food movie time.



 Holy food fiesta. If you know me, you know I love to eat out and eat well and then talk about what I ate. Luckily all of the ladies were also lovers of food and talking about food.

Just doing some mermaid dancing (It involves a lot of floor work) and some horizontal running.

 I came back so refreshed and excited to be Mommy again and Todd was thrilled to share parental duties with me. He is seriously awesome and I think the kids would prefer to have Daddy watch them exclusively.

2 comments:

Jena said...

I am so glad you had a great time! Missed going this year <3

Team Beardshall said...

Im so sad I couldnt go this year...I'm not thinking it would have been as relaxing if I would have brought Will though. Glad you had some time to get away. I'm kind of stoked to try swig next time I'm down there. I dont like Dr. Pepper but I'll give it a try!