Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Anny or Happy Versary. Around here we like it both ways.

When I posted last week, I posted the day after our official anniversary. As usual, I was playing catch up and decided to post a few other things and save this post for it's very own day. So..... I guess I should start posting about it.



Todd and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary! For real life. Think back to Jr High. Did you ever even like somebody for more than a month at a time? Me neither. The idea that I could be married to the same person for 6 years and love them even more than the day we met seems mind blowing.

Like, literally, my mind just imploded.

I am so so lucky to have found this man. Especially considering we met when I was 17. Looking back, it seems like he was kind of a creeper dating a girl that young (no wonder my Mom was worried.) Regardless of many warnings, we got hitched and I have forever been proud of the younger version of myself for seeing the awesome qualities that Todd had to offer.



We got to celebrate a few times this year. We got to spend a night away before Christmas and eat an amazing dinner at the Grand America and see The Hobbit (holy crap that movie is long). On our actual anniversary we went out to Rodizio Grill and got our Meat Sweat on (it's like that thing that happens to the back of your neck when you consume excessive amounts of beef/pork/chicken/and sausage) then we went to Les Miserables (holy crap that movie is also long)



Todd- I love you. I am grateful to have you. I can't wait to high five you into the eternities.

P.S.- I hope you get over your current stomach sickness as it hurts my heart to watch you writhing on the floor.


2 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

You guys are so cute!
And it pains me to know that you all are suffering the stomach blues too. Just know we are right there with you.

Team Beardshall said...

Ha ha, it's weird to think how fast time goes...seriously where does the time go??? You guys look like 10 year olds in that picture! Also I like your hair short, but I am a total fan of the long hair. Glad you had fun celebrating, hope you feel better soon Todd