So I need to post some new pictures... but I don't have the ones I want to put up right now, so you just get to read this and wait for pictures later. I have been wanting to do this little post for a while but haven't taken the time. Todd is upstairs studying for his CPA test and Autumn is sleeping so I couldn't think of a better time than now. Here is a little list of Autumn's latest accomplishments and other reasons why she is so great.
-She sleeps through the night, every night. From like 9pm to 7:30 or 8am.
-She is eating a ton of regular food, and especially loves Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Squash, and everything fruit (mangoes are a favorite). She still doesn't love green veggies so much.
-She has started to self feed, and munches her little heart away on the little cereal crunchies.
-She loves the dog more than pretty much anybody else.
-Bathtime is a nightly hit.
-She is sitting up so great and has started to pull herself up on whatever is close enough to grab.
-She hasn't even started to think about crawling yet.
She waves bye-bye, claps her hands, and babbles with her hands in her mouth to make super cute noises.
-She does this cute snorty laugh with her eyes closed. This one has brought me to tears in laughter a few times. I am not sure I have ever seen anything cuter!
-She loves music and has started to sing along when I am singing to her.
-Every time I pull out a book to read with her, she gets a huge smile on her face and then giggles when I open the first page.
Overall Autumn is just so sweet and bright. I can't describe her personality without thinking about how bright and full of happiness and life she is. We are so blessed and love her so much!!! She is such a little princess!
1 comment:
Autumn is so cute! I cant believe how much she can do! Its so cute! I hope things are going well for you and your cute family! ~Courtney
Post a Comment