Thursday, June 25, 2009

8 months old and a tribute to Elaine!

So little Autumn is 8 months old today. Weird. She is so smart and happy! I am sure my next post will be about her walking... We'll see. We just love her and her little attitude.

I also wanted to send a shout out to my dear friend Elaine. She stayed with us for about a month and a half and we loved having her! She was a huge help around the house and with Autumn. I had to re-learn how to be a mom when she left. She always helped me remember things when I left the house, etc. Anyways, she is awesome and we miss her a ton. Here are some pictures we took when a farewell BBQ at my mom's house. We Love you Elaine!!!





1 comment:

TEISHA said...

I found your blog through facebook. Your girl is adorable!!!!