Thursday, May 14, 2009

Talkity talk



Autumn has started to babble like crazy just the past few days. Last Friday was the first real Ma Ma, and was quickly joined by Da, Ba, Na, and Ya... It is so fun to watch our little girl learn and grow!! I tried about ten times to catch her babbling but every time the camera came out she shut right up. She said her real first MaMaMa on Saturday, so I counted that as a Mother's Day present. It was so sweet! Now all she really says is DaDa, hopefully MaMa will come back soon!

3 comments:

Jodi Jo said...

That little stinker gets cuter everytime I see her! Thank you for sharing that!

Aubri said...

Hey Susie and Todd. How you guys doing?? Susie do you even remember me? Autumn is so adorable. She was born 5 days before my little girl so i'm constantly checking your page to see what Autumn is doing to make sure Ellie is getting there ha. I also noticed you guys are in the Riverton/Herriman area?? We are living right around there too. Looks like you guys are doing really good.

Stephanie said...

This is sooooo cute! I loved watching it! Braden and Sam loved it too and giggled.