Hey guys. This is our blog. Read all about our awesomeness here.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Autumn's nursery
Well it is still not completely finished, but I did get a lot done since moving in to our new house. I thought I would post a few pictures of her new nursery and especially point out her beautiful crib set that her grandma Jackie sewed for her. I love it so much! Get ready for tons of pink!
How cute is that? Your mom is so talented...I can't wait to see it in person! Good job Susie! I must say that I have THE most adorable niece's the world!
4 comments:
How pretty! I hate to tell you this, but your darling little girl is starting to look more Bulloch every time I see her!
How cute is that? Your mom is so talented...I can't wait to see it in person! Good job Susie! I must say that I have THE most adorable niece's the world!
So flippin' cute! Good job! Hope to hang out with you guys this weekend. Give us a call.
Wow! It is soooo beautiful! Have fun in Cedar this weekend!
Post a Comment