Monday, April 20, 2009
Yum
So Todd had a mission buddy and his wife over on Friday night for dinner. They made German food and it was so good! I'm still not over it's deliciousness so I thought I should probably post about it. Autumn had a blast too, she stayed up way past her bedtime... She was up until like 9. haha. If you are a reader of this blog, I extend an invite to all of you to come hang out at our house. We love having people over and chances are pretty good we'll feed you. Even better, if you live out of town, we are almost finished setting up our guest room so you can come stay! What can beat that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am soooo there! Maybe we could have a sleepover one night in July. Are you up for it? :)
Hey susie and todd, wow what a cute baby you guys have! I looked all through your blog and it looks like you guys are doing great. aren't babies the best!
Post a Comment