So our little Auttie, monkey, pretty, princess, bean, is 6 months old! Holy cow! I took a few pictures to mark this cherished half first birthday! She didn't get any birthday cake, but she did have some prunes. Sick. It did make for some awesome pictures though... Ha ha. Also, we are coming to Cedar this weekend for Todd's Graduation! Yay, I am so super proud of him. I love it! So if you are down there and want to chill, just let us know!

Kisses!


Happy prune face... Delicious!

So cute!

Bright camera flashes.

So super happy and cute! Look at those dimples!

Just because it is funny. hahaha.
P.S. Although only a few of you actually posted on the previous blog, I received about 5 phone calls and had some good chats with a lot of you. Thanks for the advice. It's night number 3 and Autumn went down tonight, no contest. Now we just see if she can stay asleep.
2 comments:
I have the most beautiful niece! She is darling. Thanks for sharing.
Those are some seriously cute pic's!!!!
Post a Comment