Saturday, August 2, 2008

YUBA LAKE

Well, we took our camera but of course, did NOT take any pictures. Anyways, the Cowan family (Susie's side of the family) went to Yuba Lake for the 24th of July. Yuba is in between Scipio and Nephi in central UT just off of I-15. We stayed Weds 23rd thru Sat 26th. We had an AMAZING time. Pretty much everybody was able to make it, and it was some pretty good bonding time. Todd's Dad let us take the Bulloch boat and it ran marvelously, for the most part, which was lucky because Susie's dad's boat didn't get much water time due to engine problems. I think everybody got a shot at skiing that wanted to. The campground was very nice and within walking distance of the beach. The place makes for a really great getaway (when the wind isn't blowing). Flushing toilets and showers were also a plus. Thanks everyone for coming!

3 comments:

Jackie Cowan said...

It's really a shame you didn't get any pictures. If you would like some to remember this memorable trip, I have a few also.
It was great to have Todd's dads boat, we appreciate his willingness to share also.
Many of the family really enjoyed the wind and the sailboat and windsurfer your brother Brian brought to share also. They made the trip quite fun for several of us. Wish you and Todd would have had time to enjoy them also. Thanks Susie for organizing this campout. Hope you know how much fun we all had. Hope you were able to enjoyed it as well.

Cowan Family said...

Thanks for planning such a fun trip you did an awesome job we all had a great time. I think I sent all the pictures to everyone on costco.com, (because I took over a 100 pics). I just thought you guys could get a CD or something. you can also copy and paste pictures right off my blog. my blog is set to private so not everyone can get on it. talk to ya later Nat

Laurel said...

Todd!!!! It's Laurel. How are you. I can't believe you are having a baby. My blog address is stapleslaurelandnick.blogspot.com.