Thursday, August 14, 2008
slacking...again.
Ok, so I'm officially a terrible blogger. I've been meaning to update this thing for over 2 weeks, but I always seem to be too busy and when I do have free time I generally fill it with naps. So here's a rundown. The big Cowan Family Campout was the last week in July. There's a post about it because Todd felt bad that I never put updates on here and wrote one up really quickly. Anyways, we LOVED it! It was so nice for me to spend time with my family. We did have Todd's dad's boat that ran for us and my oldest brother Brian and family brought down a windsurfer and a sailboat. Both of which were awesome considering the windstorms that struck between 9am and dinner every day we were there. It was weird not to really be able to participate in the boating fun because of the whole pregnancy thing, but I love just being around the family and relaxing! Anyways, since then, I applied for a job working for the state at the Division of Services for People with Disabilities and have yet to hear back on that one. We'll see if it works out or not, the benefits would be a sweet bonus, but I'm not sure how eager people are to hire a girl with a big pregnant belly. haha. What else? I got a raise at the job that I'm currently at, so even if I don't get the new job, I'll still be making better money. We went to the doctor on Monday and I'm measuring just right on my tummy size and everything else looks great, which was so relieving. I've been hearing and seeing nothing but trauma with the pregnant girls I've known the past two weeks or so and it made me super paranoid, so it was great to hear that everything was on track. Other than that, life is pretty much normal. Just working like crazy, as usual, and doing our best to save up for the down payment on this little bundle of joy we're working towards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Sounds like you guys have had a busy summer! Glad to hear that everything is going well with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment