Saturday, June 7, 2008

Little baby...

So today I broke down and did it. I bought clothes that will fit my expanding waistline. The past week has brought a huge growth spurt for little baby, and me in the process. I'm constantly finding myself stuck between being frustrated that I can't button my pants and excited that my baby is growing! I would trade out the growing pains if possible though. The past couple of days I swear the little thing has either doubled in size or done some serious workouts in my belly because my muscles feel so tight! It feels like I've been doing backbends! So anyways, here is my ode to the fifth month. That month where I'm super excited about being a mom and super depressed about buying pairs of pants with elastic waistbands. Well all of this exercise my fingers just got made me hungry. I'm jonesin for somethin salty right now... Might as well start fillin out them stretchy pants!

2 comments:

Cowan Family said...

Germany lookes like an awesome place to visit it kinda reminds me of living in Belgium. It looked like you guys had tons of fun. I can't wait to see your pregnant belly. Are you going to have another ultrasound? We'll see you soon!!

Stephanie said...

You make me laugh! Enjoy those strechy pants! Who's Chaim Potok?