So I know I promised Germany pics... but we have like 450 pictures that we took on our trip, so I'll give you a shortened narrative version as we run through the photos. The fist 5 minutes in Germany was pretty eventful. In an attempt to find reverse in our brand new Mercedes rental car, we managed to bang the front end into the wall of the parking garage.
We were both so worn out from flying and already edgy, we were about ready to hop back on a plane and fly home! Luckily everything worked out, and within a short while we were on our way.
We both had some major jetlag so we stopped at a grassy park right along the Rhine River and took a nap. The first week we stayed with families in the areas that Todd served in. It was so wonderful! We got to meet so many awesome people and they were so kind to us! The food was also the best German food I've ever had! So here are the amazing hosts we had that first week...
After that first week, Mom and Dad came and joined us. We saw a whole slew of wonderful things!
Old German villages...
Beautiful old castles and ruins...
Lovely countryside...
I really would expand more but we would be here forever so if you want to see more pics or learn more about the specifics, just let me know.
1 comment:
I loved your pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment