Thursday, February 21, 2013
Blog post of shame
I know, I know. I am three weeks behind. But let me tell you. They were a busy three weeks. I think that just having and 18 month old Monster Max allows me a little bit of leeway when it comes to tight deadlines. That kid is amazing. Yesterday I cleaned everything off of my counter tops because he has figured out how to push stools and chairs around to climb to whatever he wants. On top of that kid, poor little Tummer-dude caught some sad bug and missed an entire week of school. On top of THAT, we spent a weekend at a friend's cabin. And ON TOP OF THAT, I am lazy and forgetful. This, my friends, is the perfect storm for a blog fail. Point is this, things are busy. Life is awesome and crazy. And I will add pictures later. Do you forgive me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment