Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Um... More walls?

There will probably be way too many posts in the next few weeks. The house changes every day. She is going up right before our eyes! I'm actually getting a little teary, I mean, you blink and before you know it she has a second story. Oh, our kids are good too, I guess.
 It looks like we are getting an extra window on the front of our house that was not pictured in the artist rendering. Either that, or there is a hole in the front of our house.
This is the picture from the McArthur Homes site. Kind of. Acutally, I took the real picture they had and saved it in Paint. Then I got all 6th grade computer class up on it and changed the colors to what I imagine the house will look like.
They laid the subfloor for the second story. Now it looks like a skeleton with skin.
Remember how our back yard was entirely filled with lumber? Now there are just some scraps hanging around.
Look! Monster teeth! I didn't realize they were the side supports for our stairs until I was driving away. I was excited they were in there, looking all construction-y though.
Maybe more pictures tomorrow. This is literally a blogging record for me.

No comments: