I'm just going to do a quick update because I haven't blogged in over 10 months, and to catch us all the way up would take forever.
Autumn's turning 2 this Sunday and I cannot believe that she is so grown up. That girl has stolen our hearts and has no intention of returning them. We wouldn't have it any other way. She is sassy, and smart and we LOVE her!
We have had a fun Fall so far, driving up the canyon for lunch and looking at the leaves, going on trips to the witches at Gardener Village and frosting Halloween cookies with Autumn's playgroup, hitting up the pumpkin patch with friends, and spending chilly evenings together eating my favorite soups!
September was filled with driving and good times. We drove to California for Todd's sister Stacy's wedding. We went early and got to take Autumn to Sea World and the San Diego Zoo and enjoy time at the beach.
Summer was good times all around. We spent a lot of time swimming, playing at the park, hitting up splash parks, going to the zoo, riding every Merry-Go-Round we could find, and just enjoying the warm weather.
This past spring we got to go visit Todd's sister Steph and family in Seattle. It was an amazing trip!! I loved the atmosphere up there, with everything so green and beautiful. Autumn got to enjoy her first airplane ride, and overall it was just a super great time.
Annnnyways... I'm sure you were all super interested in the last 10 months! haha. Hopefully I'll be better about blogging in the future, but really no promises. I'm an awful person about keeping track of time.
6 comments:
ha ha!I haven't deleted you!!! yay Happy Birthday Autumn! I love your little family, you're all so adorable (even todd ;)
you guys are such a good looking family. hope the best for you guys. we miss you like crazy. happy birthday to little autumn. she is too cute.
Welcome back!!! You haven't been deleted. It was so good to see you and your cute family in Utah.
Well it's nice to see that you are still alive for sure! I saw that you updated and almost thought it was an error! Yup, we are lucky to live where we do and get to hang out with you! Love all the pics, 10months really does a number with little kidos for sure!
It is so much fun to see some new pictures of Autumn! She is getting so big and is such a cutie! It's nice to know what you guys have been up to! Glad life is good!
Thanks Everyone! (even Randi) - Todd
Post a Comment