Ok, I am hopping on the Resolution Bandwagon... I kind of hate doing these because I feel like I pick the same things every year because I need to work on the same things all the time. haha. So obviously I just need to DO IT!!! So here is to a new year and some new goals, intermingled with the old stand by's...
1-Get into shape! Good shape, to be precise. I already am in a shape, I just want to be in a better shape. My plan is to have a 6 pack before I get pregnant again. I've never had one and I really think it would be cool. haha. I am also running my first 5k this month so that should help a little.
2-Cook dinner at home more often. I love sit down family meals and sometimes, I let the day get away from me. I really think eating together and spending that hour together is important, so I want to be better about this.
3-Scriptures and Temple work... This is one Todd and I make together every year. It kills me, but we just haven't made this part of our lives a priority and we both want it to be. So here is to starting fresh and making our wants into real habits.
4-Organize my craft room, hang stuff up in my bedroom, and basically just finish moving into my house.
5-Last, but certainly not least, learn to STOP TIME! My baby is growing up so fast and I just want to freeze her at this age. She is so much fun and I am goin crazy with all of her learning and growing! So in case I can't stop time, I should probably just settle for documenting our lives better. This means better journaling and picture taking... I am hauling my camera everywhere now, so hopefully it will result in some more pictures on here as well.
It may be 5 days after the new year, but it is never to late to start improving my life! Here's to it.... Raise your Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider for a toast!
Oh, and I want to get out of the house or just be around people more. Any of you awesome bloggers want to join me once a week for play time somewhere with the kiddo's? Let me know and we will plan some play dates...
3 comments:
Great lists! If I could make one suggestion though...make these goals more quantitative. Set a date and a number so you can measure how it went, rather than just "do better". Cause how do you really measure that and keep up with it? It's something I did this year and I'm excited to have goals I can measure this year!
Oh and I'd love to do some play dates! I need to get Becca out and interracting with kids more!
Love your list! Good set of goals!
Okay so I am so impressed with Stacey's comment because I was thinking that was a good list (and it is) but I am lovin' the idea of measurable goals!!! Plus I just wanted to say how much fun I had in St George with you "do you know how big this thing is???"
Post a Comment