Monday, August 17, 2009

Autumn's Walking... and other select videos.

So I took a video of Autumn crawling for the first time on Thursday, just to have it trumped by a video of her walking on Sunday! She has been determined to walk since about 6 months and we thought she might skip crawling all together. Well, she crawled for a few days, and now she just only crawls to places where she can pull herself up and walk. haha! So here are some of her first real steps on her own...




I am getting ready for church Sunday morning when I hear the radio blasting from the kitchen. I walk in and see this. Apparently she managed to walk into the kitchen while Todd was reading the Ensign and turned on the stereo all by herself. Todd ran in and she was holding on the the bookcase and dancing her little heart out.



Welcome to mealtimes at our house. I don't know who begs worse, the dog or the baby. This video cracks me up every time.



If you read our blog and you don't have your name on our friends and family list to the right, please leave me a comment with your blog page! I want to read your blogs too!! Let's not keep this a one sided relationship...

6 comments:

Aubri said...

I can't believe she is walking already! We gotta get Ellie movin ha ha! She's so adorable. Good job guys! (aubriandruben.blogspot.com)

Laurel said...

That is so funny that she is walking. Todd eating creamies in front of someone who can't get them is just plain mean. Will be in Utah for a month during Sept. Want to see you guys, your house and that stinkin cute baby!!!

Allison Stuart said...

OH my gosh! She is sooo cute. And she has a good taste in music. I LOVE We Shot the Moon!!! yay Autumn. i can't believe how fast she grew hehe.
Hope things are well :)

Steph and Hunter said...

Wow! She is getting so big and I love the videos. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Check out my blog too. I love seeing how cute your little family is! Hope all is going well!

JaKe and NaT* said...

hey susie.. i will admit i blog stalk you.. hehe its stacia' cousin if you remember me.. the one that lived with her! i love lookin at your blog and i won't be offended if you don't add me to your family and friends cause i will probably still look at your blog.. i can't believe how big autumn is gettin! your such a cute family!