Friday afternoon we all headed out to hike Calf Creek falls. I've probably done this hike 5 or 6 times, but it is always beautiful. Autumn did great on the hike as well. She even napped in her snuggli back pack thing on the way back. Saturday morning, the atheletes ran the 5 mile Bryce Canyon Rim Run. I was so impressed with the runners! It was Todd's first race ever, and he did so well! His goal was to finish in less than an hour and he did. I think his final time was like 56:42 or something. Anyways, he finished under an hour and I am glad he ran!
We took another little hike on Saturday afternoon, but Autumn and I didn't stay up to Mossy cave or the waterfall too long, it was nap time. That night, we got to go to the Rodeo at Ruby's Inn and watch my cute nephews ride sheep. Autumn loved the horses and I got to put her on one for the first time.
My camera is dead so my pictures will come later. These are pics I stole from Natalie, our family photographer. haha. Thanks, Nat!
Sunday we headed to the Cedar to spend a day with Todd's family and visit some friends. Overall, it was an amazing weekend and it was great to get away and spend some time with family.




No comments:
Post a Comment