Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just this morning...



Autumn rolled over this morning! I was pretty excited... Hope you all enjoy her bed-hair as much as I do. Haha.


And as another house update, we have the signed purchase contract from the seller and we're just mortgage shopping now. Technically, they have accepted our offer and we are almost homeowners. Tentative closing date is March 10th. I'll keep you all posted. Needless to say we are super excited!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Yay, congratulations on both fronts. Autumn is so darling, and the fact that she has bed head is wonderful. Sydney didn't have that luxury until age 2. I can't believe you will be home owners. That will be a crazy new adventure.

Jodi Jo said...

Yay Autumn! We always knew she would do it! :) I am super excited for your house. I'm even dreaming about it. I'll have to tell you about it later.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! How cute is Autumn! We sure miss you guys here in Cedar. It's just not the same without you. Anyway, feel free to check out our blog that Josh set up. It is josh-stacia-taylee.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie said...

Hey! Autumn rolling over is precious. She has grown so much. I'll be at Kolob for the graduation so I'll see you there. I've got some questions about maternity leave stuff.... I'll give you a call or text you. Congrats on everything you guys are doing.