Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blog vomit.

So it's been a while again... I seem to blog less these days. I guess there is just always something to do lately! Autumn is getting really good at keeping me pretty busy. Latest house update- things are crazy! The bank that owned the house we are buying went bankrupt so now we can't find the title. Anyways, the lender won't give us a loan without the title so now we are just stuck waiting.
Here's a little video for y'all. Love everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...sorry to hear about your house situation...best of luck with that... and for Autumn's video...she looks so cute...I'm glad to see her so happy...she should be.. you guys are the best parents...Stacia and I were looking forward to possibly seeing you this past weekend, but I guess you got busy...I'm off this whole next weekend, so let us know if your coming down...we'll do lunch at the park with the girls or something...We miss you guys.