Posted by Todd:

Daddy and Autumn. 3 days in the hospital makes dad have messy hair and a hairy face. "I already have you wrapped around my finger, papa!" She didn't really say that, but I know she thinks it.

Mommy loves her "beautiful princess." Mommy's favorite nickname for her. Susie is doing such a great job and we are all so proud of her! She went through a lot to get Autumn here and is an amazing mommy.
6 comments:
Oh we are so happy for you. Congratulations. She has so much hair is so darling. Susie I hope you heal quickly. Eight pounds is big I'm so sorry!
She is so cute. I'm sad I couldn't come see. Good job SUSIE!! She is a cutie, and wow she has a lot of hair!!
I love my little neice! She is sooooo cute! I hope next time I come up I get to hold her! :) See you soon!
She is really cute! I am so sad that it will be a while before I can hold her! I may be able to make a trip soon, but we will have to see! She has so much hair! That picture of her in the tutu is darling! Great job! We hope you guys are doing great.
todd - was blog surfing and found your cute new family - congrats on the baby autumn! so nice to finally be at home after staying in the hospital for so long. feel free to check out our blog anytime.
Congratulations! She's adorable.
Post a Comment