Stats:
Born: 10/24/2008 12:24 A.M.
8 lbs. 0 oz.
20 inches
She is already loved and adored by everyone. ESPECIALLY Grandmas! Special thanks to Gramma Jackie for sticking around and being our "on call nurse." She is an amazing help. As well as Todd's mom (MeMa) she is always there for us as well.
The last picture is of Autumn under her Biliruben lights to get rid of her Jaundice due to a bad mix of her and mommy's blood. Everything is fine now!

MeMa Bulloch and Autumn in the Hospital

Gramma Jackie and Baby Autumn, finally out of the Hospital and comfortable at HOME!



3 comments:
Oh! She is SO DANG CUTE! I love the tutu and that dark hair! Glad to hear that both girls are doing well! We are so excited for you guys! Congrats!
YAY!!! Congratulations! She is so beautiful. You will be the best mom ever and I'm so glad she's here. Can't wait to see her in person.
She is so beautiful! & I love your family picture at the top! Congratulations!!! We send our love!
Post a Comment