Hey guys. This is our blog. Read all about our awesomeness here.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Baby Belly (posted by Todd)
Well, we don't have the internet anymore. It just wasn't worth the $55 a month when I can use it at the school for free. Updates will be few and far between. Many have asked for some pictures of Susie's baby belly. Here are 4, a couple while making breakfast, and a couple on a walk on the trails around our house.
Susie--this is your cousin Dan's wife Shanda--you look awesome! I won't display pictures of my last week of pregnancy!!! Congratulations!! We're excited to see pictures of Autumn soon!!
Todd!!! How fun to find you!! Your wife is adorable and congratulations on the upcoming wee one!!! That's so exciting!! I'm glad to see you guys so happy and doing well! I hope all continues well and that everything goes smoothly with Autumn's arrival! Take care Amber (Fillmore) Parry www.veryparry.blogspot.com
6 comments:
Susie, you are GORGEOUS!!!!
Cute Belly! You look great Susie.
How cute! It is getting close! I am excited for you guys and hope you are both doing well!
Susie you look so beautiful!! What a cute pregnant lady you are. Thanks for the pictures!
Susie--this is your cousin Dan's wife Shanda--you look awesome! I won't display pictures of my last week of pregnancy!!! Congratulations!! We're excited to see pictures of Autumn soon!!
Love,
Shanda & Dan
P.S. our blog is: dan-n-shan-fam.blogspot.com
Todd!!! How fun to find you!! Your wife is adorable and congratulations on the upcoming wee one!!! That's so exciting!! I'm glad to see you guys so happy and doing well!
I hope all continues well and that everything goes smoothly with Autumn's arrival!
Take care
Amber (Fillmore) Parry
www.veryparry.blogspot.com
Post a Comment