
Ever since we found out we were expecting, I've been convinced that I will get a Halloween baby. Todd is a bit more skeptical. I was sure enough about the whole Halloween thing to sew a little baby Tiger costume with orange and black stripes to tell both of our parents that we were expecting. My favorite part was telling my Mom... She opened the box with the costume inside and said, "why did you give me a Halloween costume for your dog?" well it wasn't for the dog, but mom, this one is for you!
2 comments:
Thanks for the picture...I love you too sweetie. So glad you joined the bloggers, I love getting weekly updates and pictures from Natalie. Kevin told me you had a site, good job. love mom
Susie, This is Shanda, your cousin Dan's wife. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you! Babies are a lot of fun! Take care of yourself! I hope you're feeling well! Sometimes pregnancy can be rough, but it is worth it! :)
Post a Comment