Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cords, ducts, and hoses (oh and WAY too many pictures)

You thought that title was about our house, didn't you.

Don't worry.

I wanted you to think it was.

Actually it kind of is. It is also some stuff Max has stuck his fingers in, pulled on, or tried to eat this week. My baby is a monster. A fun monster. Is that possible? I'm exhausted just typing a small portion of the crap he does.
He just looks like he is thinking up all sorts of trouble. Devious.
 There is a tub in the kid's bathroom. It was so dusty/dirty/messy in there. So, of course, we put our kids right in for a picture. Because we are good parents.

 This is a big metal box. It is important, probably. I'm pretty sure it is the place where our magic cleaning fairies will live (I know I didn't select that upgrade in the options catalog, but I'm positive that is what is going on in there)
 Hey Autumn, smile. Or make a duck face. Who taught her that?! She is on the fast track for failed social media.
 These are the pipes where the fairies will travel to the main floor. It is conveniently located right by the main living area for easy access.
 Hoses and junk. You know, for water.
 These are the holes in the floor where the fairies will emerge.
This is the silhouette of the pants/shorts/skirt/gauchos that I just need to throw away. I don't have words to describe the desperate urging I feel to get rid of them every time I put them on. They are made of some mysterious stretchy canvas camouflage. If that isn't enough for you, they have gold studs by the pockets. And bleach stains from that one time in college I tried to dye my own hair platinum blonde. I'm getting nostalgic just thinking about them. Maybe I'll keep them in the back of my closet, ya know, just in case I feel like looking super awkward and square-ish in the future.
 The house has windows. Oh and that 4th hole is NOT going to be a window. Suck butt. Something about "shear walls" and "load bearing beams" and "engineers approval" blah blah blah. Pfffft.
 We went to Cedar last weekend. This is Autumn with one of our old neighbor friend's little girls. These two were born just a couple months apart and only a couple of doors apart. They are getting so big! We have a picture of them just as little new babies.
 Max is cool.
 Look at their flippin faces. bahahaha. Saving this one for the yearbook.
 Autumn is slightly less cool. She just looks like she is trying too hard. Seriously, this face makes me want to tickle her until she screams! The rest are just a few more shots from our little adventure. Oh and I forgot to add a disclaimer at the beginning of the post. The pictures are not in order (in case you didn't notice). Oops.



No comments: