Friday, July 22, 2011

1 week old

Now that Max is 1 week old, here are some highlights of his baby-ness:



- He is so HANDSOME!!!


- He rarely cries, and sleeps very well


- He is a CUDDLER and a SNUGGLER. Autumn was not at all, so we just snuggle him all day!


- He eats like a CHAMP and rarely spits up, if ever.


- He doesn't need a binky!!!!


- He has successfully peed on everyone who has changed his diaper. How do you control that thing?



So far, he is the easiest baby. Knock on wood, cross our fingers, we hope he stays that way. We love him and are so happy. We feel very lucky and blessed that he is healthy and happy!

4 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

ha ha, he is SO cute...you make cute babies for sure. Hey could ya put some more pics on here for us. One is not enough! That sounds like Katy's birth except her heart kept stopping and one time didn't come back so they pulled out the forceps! Glad you didn't need those bad boys! Let us know if you need anything. Good posting Todd! Tell Sus she is a slacker! :)

Laurel said...

congrats you guys. he is darling. thanks for posting todd. hope he stays the easy baby that he sounds like.

Jodi Jo said...

It is so amazing isn't it? How different each child's temperament can be? Just when you think you have this parenting thing figured out (and after 3, I was pretty sure I had it down) they throw you for a loop. I knew a long time ago that he was going to be a calm one for you. Don't ask me how I knew, I just did. Can't wait to see him again.

Just Me said...

I hadn't even been checking your blog since it had been so long since you posted. He is so adorable and I love him SOOOO much!

Love, Mom