(posted by Todd)
I have no pictures to prove it, but the verdict is in, and we are having a boy! I still don't know the due date, but it should be mid-July.
We are accepting ideas for boy names! We have a million different girl names, but no favorite boy names.
I have always hoped to have a boy someday, and I thought it would finally come after 4 or 5 girls so this was a complete shocker. I am still completely in awe of the miraculous transition that is tiny cell to human being. Seeing the ultrasound was so awesome, I think I could have watched for hours. We are already feeling him kick and move around like crazy. He's gonna be an active little guy!
I know this sounds wierd, but I am already looking forward to sports outings, camping, fishing, band practice (he's gotta be a musician with his parents' genes), and all of the other adventures he will take us on. I hope I can be half the dad that my dad was to me.
4 comments:
Hey Todd, at least someone updates this blog! Congrats. Humm.....I will think of some killer names for you, good thing we have time!
Your first son needs a really strong name...something like Mortimer ;)
Congrats!! One of each will be so fun!
CONGRATULATIONS! They pick up on the boy stuff quick, so you won't have to wait too long to play sports and go camping. So exciting. Good luck with names. Boys are so hard.
Post a Comment