Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy everything!

So the past few weeks have been pretty eventful. In the middle of December we moved up to my parent's house in Salt Lake and Todd finished school. We celebrated the holidays with both of our families and I don't think I've ever eaten so much good food in such a short period of time... New Years Eve was a blast and we went bowling with my family.
Autumn is such a funny baby, she slept through all two hours of loud cosmic bowling.
The following week was Autumn's blessing. Thanks to everybody that was able to make it and participate! We loved seeing you!
Todd has started work downtown and loves his job. We are so lucky! Anyways, we are just living happily in my parent's basement while we pay off some loans and start house hunting (thanks Mom and Dad, we couldn't do this without you guys!) To our Cedar City family and friends, we miss you! It was a bittersweet move for us. We can't wait to come back and visit!

4 comments:

Cowan Crew said...

The pictures of Autumn in her blessing dress are some of the cutest pics I have seen! She is just beautiful! Sorry we missed it.

Laurel said...

She is so adorable. I'm so glad that I got to meet her while you were in Cedar. Todd good luck with the job, and good luck with the house hunt.

Steph and Hunter said...

What cute pictures! She is so stinking cute! I am so glad that everything is working out so well for you guys!

Stephanie said...

Hi guys! Thanks for coming down today to see me. It was great hanging out with 2 Scrabble Pro's!