Monday, November 24, 2008

i hope this works...

so my last few attempts at uploading new pictures have failed. I've tried about 10 times and I keep getting kicked out of the upload new images screen. I'm trying again right now so we'll see if they load. If not, know that I am trying and hopefully we'll get some up soon! Other than that, everything is great! I am loving being a Mommy and Todd is an amazing Daddy! He helps me so much... Our little Autumn is a great little baby. Really we don't have to work hard at all. She loves baths and eating! She is already sleeping for 5-6 hour stretches at night, so we're not even that grumpy! This week we are just starting to organize things and box stuff up for the big move! I can't believe how soon we'll be on our way to Salt Lake. The whole experience will be pretty sweet for both Todd and me, but I do love change so I'm pretty excited! Anyways, the picture uplaod failed again. hopefully i'll get some up soon!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Oh so frustrating to get kicked out of the upload screen. I bet Autumn has changed so much already. Love those hours of sleep. We didn't get that till Sydney was one. I'm so happy for you guys.