Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Hooray! Back to blogging!
Well, after our short break I am finally back on the blog! I'm so excited to be able to post new pictures and update everybody... Todd filled you all in on the labor and everything so pretty much there isn't really a ton to post just yet but I'm sure there are many exciting days to come! I'm taking pictures like crazy because I already have a different baby than I brought home from the hospital. She changes every day! Right now, we're just taking things easy and loving every minute with our little baby girl... She is such a little sweetie and we feel so lucky! Todd is an amazing Daddy, especially with diaper duty! Anyways, here are some pictures from the last couple days. Can you believe she's already nearing 2 weeks? We can't... I feel like we just left the hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We want to see more pictures of that sweet baby. I hope the sleepless nights aren't too horrible.
Autumn is adorable! Thanks for letting me hold her the whole time we were at your mom's! Hope you guys are doing well. See you soon!
Post a Comment