Wednesday, April 2, 2008
April Fools!
So yesterday, I had to work on April Fools but I wan't going to let that slow me down. I was working down at the girl's home in New Harmony and figured that most of these girls never had enough older brothers to play tricks on them, so I took full advantage. I taped the nozzle down on the sprayer at the sink so whenever somebody turned on the water, they got soaked. It worked at breakfast and lunch... I rearranged all of their bathroom drawers so none of their stuff was in the right place. I short sheeted all of their beds while they were out of the house and then gave them all fake consequence essays for making fart jokes at lunch (one of the girls had a fart machine and used it to trick the newest girl in the house). Over all I felt it was a pretty successful day. The only rebuttal I received was a crank phone call telling me I had an appointment on the dating service, I had figured they would have done better than that! But I'm not going to complain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you are keeping up the family tradition!!! You go girl keep those pranks coming. What did you do to Todd???
See you tomorrow.
Love Mom
I didn't know you guys had one of these too!! You should have told me! I'll put you on my list so that I can check up on you.
Post a Comment